Monday, June 25, 2018

Summer Conference


Summer Conference in the Rockies of Colorado is always a highlight for the students who go! In mid-June, Jake (staff member) took a group of students from our area to attend this Cru Summer Conference for high school students. Our students represented two area campuses ... Cru Fort Calhoun, and Cru North.

The students came back very excited from all that they had learned, as well as from all the fun that they had. One of these students shared his thoughts  ...

"This conference has opened my mind and my heart
far more than I ever could have imagined.
My faith has been dramatically revitalized and transformed.
I have a peace and a calling that I have never experienced before
and I don't think it's going away anytime soon!"

Please pray for these students as they continue to grow in their faith, and as they make an impact for Jesus on the lives of their peers.

No comments:

Post a Comment